Chef de Partie required for Golf and Lodge Resort near Bridgnorth
KSB Recruitment are working with a luxury golf course and events centre to find an outstanding Chef de Partie and a Commis Chef for this beautifully located multi-site venue. Set in the picturesque Shropshire countryside it offers a golf course, accommodation, clubhouse, café, fine dining, weddings and opening in 2022 a large banqueting suite and offers no better place to escape. This is an amazing opportunity not to be missed.
- £11 per hour plus tips
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Great work/life balance
- Beautiful work setting
- Opportunity to grow with an expanding company
- Must be hands-on, passionate, and take great pride in food production.
- Able to manage and motivate own team
- Take responsibility for stock management.
- Supporting the Kitchen Team with their sections during service
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Working in a timely manner whilst maintaining the high-end food standard
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers' dietary requirements
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Work in compliance with a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regards to Food Hygiene Regulations, COSHH and HACCP
- Experience working as a chef in a similar environment for a minimum of 12 months
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be an honest, transparent and consistent individual
- Must be able to drive due to location
If you think this is the role for you then hit the 'Apply' button below! Alternatively, contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment.