KSB Recruitment is working with a contemporary Modern European to a traditional gastropub. They are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join their well-established team. Working with fresh and seasonal produce sourced locally by tried and tested suppliers. This establishment has a friendly and relaxed approach, however, it continually works to the highest of standards and delivers excellent memorable customer service. In the heart of Lincoln Cathedral district, this is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming CDP to grow and develop to the next stage of their career
What is our client looking for from the successful Chef de Partie?
- Must be competent in working on all sections of the kitchen with limited supervision.
- Have detailed knowledge of classical and modern cooking techniques.
- Be able to work under the highest of pressures delivering food to a high standard.
- A solid understanding of food hygiene, health & safety, and all legal compliance
- Work closely with junior members of the team to help grow and develop them through the brigade.
Previous Chef De Partie experience is essential. The ability to adapt to local, seasonal menus is recommended.
As an individual you should have excellent attention to detail, possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude, and be able to meet targets in a highly demanding environment. You should have strong communication skills, speak English to a high standard, and have a good presentation.
Please hit the purple button below to apply or contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment for more details