Chef de Partie required for a beautiful Pub/Inn in the heart of Norfolk- LIVE-IN AVAILABLE
KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to work in a scenic village pub situated between the coast and the city. This pub also offers traditionally furnished rooms to rest up for a long weekend away with great food and unbeatable view. You will be working with fresh, locally sourced produce and amazing kitchen facilities. This is not an opportunity to be missed by a Chef de Partie looking to improve their kitchen skills and work alongside a motivated team of chefs.
- Working with fresh and locally sourced ingredients
- Producing high standard food
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Able to cook food in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high standard of food
- Be able to slightly modify recipes to meet the customers requirements
- Able to prepare food with little supervision
- Able to prepare a high volume of food
- Communication with FOH team is at its very best all the time
- Previous experience working as a Chef de Partie or similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as a team
- Ideally drive due to location
- Have a enthusiastic and positive attitude towards work
- Salary of up to £25,000
- Great way to improve your kitchen skills and work alongside talented chefs
- Flexible Hours
- Amazing facilities
- Friendly and welcoming work place
- Live-In available or relocation package!
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!