Deputy Manager required for a stylish gastro pub in the heart of Warwickshire.
KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager to join the team at this beautiful and rustic gastro country pub in Warwickshire. This job is perfect for someone who has great leadership flare and not shy of a challenge. The role has many perks and is not an opportunity to be missed.
- Be able to deliver exceptional service to all guest
- Achieve consistent high standards
- Ensure all customers are at the heart of everything you do
- Be able to run service in a fast paced environment
- Reporting to the owners on a weekly basis
- To continue to develop an effective, cohesive & competent team.
- Ensure high-end quality restaurant standards and procedures are met.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are met
- Assist the general manager to train, coach mentor and motivate team members
- Have knowledge and understanding of competitor activity and assist with implementing and driving promotions
- Genuine leadership ability
- Strong communication skills.
- The drive & determination to grow the business & achieve & exceed goals & targets.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Previous experience in hospitality management
- Passionate about food and drink
- Have a professional manner and attitude
- Good understanding of stock and P&L management
- Great at building teams and structure
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button