Executive Chef Required for Grade 1 listed Tudor Manor, Hungerford
KSB Recruitment has an exciting position available for an Executive Chef to join a busy, beautiful and historic Grade 1 listed hotel in Hungerford. If you have experience working in a similar environment whilst leading a brigade of chefs then this is a perfect opportunity to enhance your career portfolio. This is a hands-on role that could lead into multi-site area position
- Oversee the daily operations of the staff and kitchen.
- To be financially viable, an executive chef must create new menu items that reflect innovation.
- All kitchen staff is under the direction of the executive chef.
- Since responsible for culinary arts, executive chefs consider the needs and desires of the customers.
- Responsible for ordering ingredients and maintaining necessary inventory.
- Hire, train, and educate new staff.
- All safety regulations must be enforced by the executive chef to ensure employee safety and restaurant cleanliness.
- Executive chefs ensure customer satisfaction and seek feedback on menu items.
- To be successful, an executive chef must continually check the quality of the culinary product.
- Focuses on the culinary aspects of the industry, the chef must also perform administrative duties
- Proven experience as Exec Head Chef.
- Exceptional proven ability of kitchen management.
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes.
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing facilities
- 40 Contracted hours per week
- Great work-life balance
- Salary of £40,000
- Live-In Accommodation available if required for an initial short period
If this job sounds perfect for you, hit the 'Apply' button below!