Have you got experience as a Food and Beverage Assistant? An exciting opportunity has become available at a contemporary and Stylish 4* Hotel in Northamptonshire.
What Would I be Doing?
As a Food and Beverage Assistant, you will provide a warm, friendly and efficient food and beverage service to our guests,
- Setting up restaurants, arranging tables and assisting with the preparation of event spaces
- Greeting guests on arrival, directing guests to tables, providing menus and taking orders
- Serving food / beverages to guests
- Keeping any bar and drink service areas fully stocked with beverages
- Wiping down tables and chairs, removing rubbish and clearing event spaces
- Maintaining standards of cleanliness within your areas of work.
Ultimately, you will ensure a pleasant and comfortable experience for guests during their stay.
What Do I Need?
We would love you to have:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- High standard of personal presentation
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Be flexible, and available to work a variety of shift patterns
- Be a great team player
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills, with excellent spoken English
What's On Offer?
- Salary of up to £19,300
- Get paid for EVERY HOUR you work
- £1,000.00 bonus payable end of Jan 2022
- Great career progression
- Good work-life balance
- Free Car Parking
- Meals on duty
- Subsidised taxis when on early starts or late finishes
- Uniform provided
If you think this role is for you, hit the apply button today!