Food and Beverage Manager Cheltenham
Food and Beverage Manager Boutique Hotel £32K plus grats and 15% bonus
KSB Recruitment is looking for an experienced Food & Beverage Manager to work in a luxury hotel in the centre of Cheltenham. This is a perfect opportunity to implement superior guest service for the team members to leave a lasting impression. Being a 84 bedroom Hotel, this is the perfect chance to lead, motivate and develop the Food and Beverage department. To be fully aware of controlling departmental costs, to manage cost control for wet and dry. We are looking for a professional F & B Manager that will effectively communicate with their team. This is not an opportunity to be missed so don't hesitate to apply!
The experience we expect –
- Excellent Customer service skills, standards-driven, good organisational skills
- To be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment and to enjoy it
- To be able to manage the team and resources available to ensure that the departments are equipped for service via cost controls, stock monitoring, and good rota management
- To be able to communicate to and motivate your team providing day to day leadership and direction
- To carry out quality planned training in a professional way to meet the needs of the business, and assist in individual team members personal development
- To maximise opportunities for departmental sales and profit and other related targets
Your responsibilities will be:
- Manage the daily operations of the Food and Beverage Department.
- Responsible for an elegant restaurant serving modern British cuisine
- Tea room serving afternoon tea
- Quaint bar serving residents
- Private dining and function events and weddings to accommodate up to 120 guests
- Keeping the team up to date about departmental, hotel, and company activities through daily communications
- Develop a sales plan in line with the annual budget, maximising sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions.
- To lead and develop an energetic workforce, with involvement in recruitment, learning and development, team engagement initiatives, and all other people management responsibilities.
- Salary of £32k, plus grats and 15% yearly bonus
- Great career opportunity
- Friendly working environment
- Amazing facilities
- Great work-life balance