Food & Beverage Manager
An exciting and challenging position has become available for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager. You will be positive, flexible, decisive, confident while creating a harmonious atmosphere with there team. Leading from the front, and is skilled in understanding the needs and motivations of others.
You will ensure that our guests are served to our standards and everyone has a great experience and want to return time after time.
You will manage and support the food and beverage team and will manage the day-to-day running of aspects of the role including weddings
- Prior management experience in a similar role as F&B Manager
- Experience in running functions and weddings.
- Excellent communication and people management skills with the ability to train, develop and build a team
- Outstanding guest service skills
- Stock management experience
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to all activities
- Ambition to develop revenue and grow sales
- Be creative in finding solutions to problems
- Be able to constantly juggle a large number of projects
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Bring a fresh outlook
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Create a team that understand the guest is the number 1 priority
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Training and development plan and annual appraisal scheme for every employee.
- Annual wage increase.
- Meal entitlement for staff starting work before 8 am.
- Annual Christmas staff event, including secret Santa gift swap and lunch.
- Christmas gifts from the Directors.
- Annual staff or team trip out.
- Summer family event
- 30% off dining events
- Tips divided equally between all staff.
- Stunning views and large gardens to enjoy during break times.
- Staff social nights out arranged by staff.
- The kudos associated with working for a growing and award-winning business.
- Management: 3 years in a similar role
- Hospitality: 3 years (Required)