KSB Recruitment are looking for a General Manager to work in a warm country pub hotel surrounded by the beautiful Lake District. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves to lead and has great confidence taking charge of situations. You will ideally have management experience and be driven by success. Working closely with the owners for the first three months, after a successful probationary period, you will then be handed over control of the business to run on their behalf.
- Work closely with the assistant managers in this busy establishment
- Be able to deliver exceptional service to all guest
- Achieve consistent high standards
- Ensure all customers are at the heart of everything you do
- Be able to run service in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting to the owners on a weekly basis
- Partly responsible for the day to day running of all the departments especially Front of House
- Full responsibility over the operational and financial performance
- Full accountability for the Hotel P&L
- To monitor and maximize the profitability of all departments.
- To continue to develop an effective, cohesive & competent team.
- Ensure high-end quality hotel standards and procedures are met.
- Is responsible for providing innovation and renewal in the hotel's service offer.
- Ensure all health and safety standards are met
- Genuine leadership ability
- Strong communication skills.
- The drive & determination to grow the business & achieve & exceed goals & targets.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Previous experience in hospitality management
- Passionate about food and drink
- Have a professional manner and attitude
- Good understanding of stock and P&L management
- Great at building teams and structure
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 (with potential increase up to £40,000 after probation period)
- Incentive and bonus schemes
- Live-in accommodation available (ideally a car driver as accommodation off site)
- Lovely county location
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!