Head Chef required for a bar restaurant in the heart of Birmingham.
KSB Recruitment are looking for a Head Chef to work in a busy bar and restaurant in Birmingham. This venue offers vibrant food and drink with a contemporary buzz and great atmosphere. The role is perfect for a Chef who isn't shy to take charge in a kitchen and has great leadership skills.
- Be able to successfully take charge of the kitchen
- Have the ability to lead and motivate a kitchen team.
- Have overall responsibility for managing all aspects of the kitchen environment
- Able to adjust orders to meet customers dietary requirements
- A solid understanding of food hygiene, health & safety, and all legal compliance
- Have detailed knowledge of classical and modern cooking techniques.
- Take responsibility for stock management.
- Must be hands-on, passionate, and take great pride in food production.
- Previous experience working in a kitchen/ as a head chef
- Excellent time management skills
- Have the confidence to take charge of the kitchen
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast paced environment
- £32,500- £37,500 salary
- Ideal location
- Great work-life balance
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!