KSB Recruitment is working with a stylish bar and restaurant with an open fire, serving chicken, pork ribs and beef brisket all cooked in their rotisserie oven using their very own dry rub. They are currently looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join their well-established team. Working with fresh and seasonal produce this Restaurant & Bar is dedicated to developing its staff with the kitchen team through personal training and development. This establishment has a friendly and relaxed approach, however, it continually works to the highest of standards and delivers excellent memorable customer service .
- Competitive salary £25,000-£27,000
- Great career opportunity to be a Head Chef in the future
- Relaxed but attentive atmosphere
- Good work-life balance
- Chance to improve your kitchen skills
What is our client looking for from the successful Junior Sous Chef?
- Able to cook food in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high standard of food
- Be able to work under the highest of pressures delivering food to a high standard.
- Ensure that the kitchen is prepared for service and that Mise en Place is completed.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Skilled in stock and food specs
- Able to modify dishes to meet customers dietary requirements
Do you have what it takes?
You must have an eye for quality, consistency and be a good listener. You'll build good relationships with the front-of-house team to make sure our guests get exactly what they want, quickly.
Please hit the purple button below to apply or contact Richard Price at KSB Recruitment for more details