Have you got experience as a Kitchen Porter or Kitchen assistant An exciting opportunity has become available at a contemporary and Stylish 4* Hotel in Northamptonshire.
What Would I be Doing?
As a Kitchen Porter, you will be responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the Kitchen is maintained to an excellent level.
- Basic food preparation washing up, cleaning all kitchen areas
- Unloading and putting away deliveries
- Emptying bins, sweeping and mopping floors
- Deep cleaning fridges and storerooms to maintain sanitary and kitchen safety standards
What Do I Need?
We would love you to have:
- Previous experience working as a Kitchen Porter
- Level 1 Food Safety Award
- Awareness of
- Awareness of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) and safety manual handling techniques
- Experience of kitchen equipment
- Basic understanding of English
- Willing to work well as part of a team and prepared to work in a fast-paced high-volume environment
What's On Offer?
- Salary of up to £19,300
- Get paid for EVERY HOUR you work
- £1,000.00 bonus payable end of Jan 2022
- Great career progression
- Good work-life balance
- Free Car Parking
- Meals on duty
- Subsidised taxis when on early starts or late finishes
- Uniform provided
If you think this role is for you, hit the apply button today!