Operations Manager Required for popular Rugby Hotel - Salary of £24k to £25k - Live In Available
KSB Recruitment are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to work in a family-run hotel in the heart of Rugby. The Hotel offers great food and stylish rooms to kick back and relax in. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with hotel management experience to improve their skills and work along with a friendly team. The ideal candidate will be hands-on and enthusiastic about the job role.
- Creating rotas for the team
- Training the staff to ensure all jobs are done to a high standard
- Coaching and motivating to the team to strive for success
- Report any problems to the manager
- Quick learner and able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to multitask
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Ensuring consistently excellent customer service is delivered
- Managing service standards and staff development
- Experience in a similar role
- Great leadership skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a social environment.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- A strong commercial awareness
- Standards Driven
- Financially focused
- Enthusiastic and have a passion for hospitality
- Salary of up to £24k to £25k Plus Live In
- Great way to improve your managerial skills
- Flexible Hours
- Amazing facilities
- Friendly and welcoming workplace
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!