KSB Recruitment Consultants work in partnership with a recognised global motor sport company who are looking for chefs to join their professional and extremely talented brigade. Based upon the extremely high standards set by our client, we are looking for the most talented chefs currently available in the market; with proven fresh food experience and ideally have previously worked in either Fine Dining, High Rosette or and at a Michelin Star level. – Nutritional background is also strongly considered.
Based in the Northamptonshire area.
- A keen passion for nutrition and wellbeing, preferably with a qualification in nutrition or sports science
- Ideally previous experience of working at Michelin or high Rosette standard, with a passion for fresh food cookery.
- Previous experience in catering for large numbers whilst also maintaining high standards and food quality
- Someone who thinks outside the box and has a passion for innovation and forward thinking
- Salary- up to £135 per day - CONTRACT
- Use of brand new state of the art on site gym
- Meals on shift
- Invitation to bi-annual prestigious events including family fun days
- This role will enhance your reputation
- State of the art kitchen
- Monday to Friday (though some weekends may be required (approx. 4 per year during race season)
- 8:30am till 5:30pm or and 7:30am till 4:30pm
If you are an avid sports fan then this is the right role for you. You will only work weekdays (occasional evening for sporting event on as rota system). This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best engineering and catering staff in the world.
If this role sounds perfect for you, hit the purple 'Apply' button below!
In accordance with the "Asylum and Immigration Act 1996" all applicants applying for the above position will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom.