One of the UK premier Hotels & Spa Venues is recruiting a Sous Chef to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one year's experience in a senior kitchen role and be comfortable working across all sections. My client is looking for a Sous Chef with experience of working in a busy kitchen and delivering food of the highest standard is required as is the ability to lead the kitchen in the head chef's absence.
The ideal Sous Chef has:
- Relevant experience in a similar role and in a fast-paced environment,
- Passion for cooking a creative flair and exceptional attention to detail
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor the kitchen team
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
- Fresh food, quality offering
- A passion for owning their own personal development
The Sous Chef should have a highly impressive career background, having built their expert understanding of quality cuisine. Alongside your operational culinary talent, we need the successful chef to have an inspirational management style and be exceptionally passionate about the development of their team.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Employee discounts
- Training and Development
- Career Progression