This Privacy Notice Policy ensures that KSB
- Complies with GDPR law
- Protects the rights of its clients and employees
- Acts as a responsible and ethical company and follows best practice
- Allows you to understand what personal information we collect and process when you use the jobs.ksbrecruitment.co.uk website
Personal data we collect from you
- Date of birth
- Contact details, including telephone number, email address and postal address
- Experience, training and qualifications
- National insurance number
- Other relevant information such as certificates, DBS results
Sensitive personal data
- Disability/health condition relevant to the role
- Criminal conviction
- Include any other relevant sensitive personal data
How KSB Recruitment Consultants Ltd (the Company) will use your personal data
- For the Company to provide you with work-finding services, ongoing employment processing and welfare management that you expect.
- For the Company to process/transfer your personal data with their client/s in order to provide me with work-finding services
- To enable salary payment processing.
- For the Company to process your data on a computerised database provided by Firefish in order to provide me with work-finding services.
- For the Company to respond to your questions and requests when you contact us
- For the Company to send you marketing communications if subscribed
- for the Company to send you email communications you requested
- For the purpose of sharing personal data with HR and the Management team where necessary.
- Where we have a legal obligation to do so, for example where we are required to share information under statute to prevent fraud and other criminal offences or because of a court order (eg HMRC, the Police etc.)
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- in some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies; or
- in some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing. exercising or defending legal claims or where the processing relates to personal information manifestly in the public domain;
- in limited circumstances, processed with your consent which we obtain from you from time to time, such as when you opt-in to receive marketing communications and news via email.
We will keep your information for as long as you wish to receive our communications and thereafter for the longer of the period required in order to meet our business, legal or regulatory responsibilities. Typically, this is for 2 years.
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; the provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to ask for your personal information to be deleted/forgotten. However, in certain circumstances, we may have to retain your data for legal reasons.
- You have the right to access and update your information or ask us to correct any information.
I confirm that when I am offered and agree to work on temporary contracts in the UK that incur travel costs but subsequently miss the arranged travel, I will reimburse the full cost of said travel to KSB Recruitment Consultants Ltd.
Furthermore, I understand that if I cause any damage to any accommodation or any other property, including setting off the smoke/fire alarms (by smoking or using an electronic vape device or any other reason) or if the accommodation is left in an unacceptable state, I agree to pay for any reset, repair, replacement and/or cleaning costs incurred.
If my contract is terminated due to my own fault/gross misconduct, or I wish to terminate my contract prior to its conclusion, it is my own responsibility to pay for all transport costs back from the contract location (including a replacement's travel costs), whether or not booked by me or on my behalf.
If I am utilising a hotel, I understand that if I fail to turn up to work on any assigned day, regardless of reason, I will incur the full hotel cost for that particular day(s).
I hereby agree to and authorise any and all such applicable costs detailed on this disclaimer form be deducted from my wages and, if inadequate, I personally agree to pay any difference directly to KSB Recruitment Consultants Ltd upon request.
Where to find GDPR info/help: