Chef de Partie Fantastic Luxury Boutique Hotel in a stunning town in Wiltshire. Live-in Available
KSB recruitment are working with our client to find a Chef de Partie for this luxury boutique hotel in Wiltshire. It offers exciting dishes using fresh produce and a seasonal menu that changes regularly which you can have input in. You will work in a brand-new kitchen with top-of-the-range equipment. This is the perfect opportunity for Chef de Partie to develop their skills and move up the ladder.
- Must be hands-on, passionate, and take great pride in food production.
- Able to manage and motivate own section
- Take responsibility for stock management.
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Training and developing our kitchen team whilst maintaining high levels of food safety standards
- Working in a timely manner while maintaining the high-end food standard
- Able to modify dishes to meet customer's dietary requirements
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen
- Work in compliance with a safe working environment by complying with current legislation with regard to Food Hygiene Regulations, COSHH, and HACCP
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to work well as part of a team
- Be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be an honest, transparent, and consistent individual
- Great career opportunity working with a Top Draw Head Chef
- Friendly working environment
- Great work-life balance
- Live-in Available
- Salary £27,000 - £29,000
- Free car parking