This Privacy Notice Policy ensures that KSB
- Complies with GDPR law
- Protects the rights of its clients and employees
- Acts as a responsible and ethical company and follows best practice
- Date of birth
- Contact details, including telephone number, email address and postal address
- Experience, training and qualifications
- National insurance number
- Other relevant information such as certificates, DBS results
Sensitive personal data
- Disability/health condition relevant to the role
- Criminal conviction
- Include any other relevant sensitive personal data
I consent to the Company processing the above personal data for the following purposes:
- For the Company to provide me with work-finding services, ongoing employment processing and welfare management.
- For the Company to process/transfer my personal data with their client/s in order to provide me with work-finding services
- To enable salary payment processing
- For the Company to process my data on a computerised database provided by IQX in order to provide me with work-finding services.
- For the purpose of sharing personal data with HR and the Management team where necessary.
- Where we have a legal obligation to do so, for example where we are required to share information under statute to prevent fraud and other criminal offences or because of a court order (eg HMRC, the Police etc.)
The consent I give to the Company will last for 3 years.
I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by informing KSB Recruitment that I wish to do so and that KSB agree to provide me with a copy of the information they hold on me should I request it.
I confirm that when I am offered and agree to work on temporary contracts in the UK that incur travel costs but subsequently miss the arranged travel, I will reimburse the full cost of said travel to KSB Recruitment Consultants Ltd.
Furthermore, I understand that if I cause any damage to any accommodation or any other property, including setting off the smoke/fire alarms (by smoking or using an electronic vape device or any other reason) or if the accommodation is left in an unacceptable state, I agree to pay for any reset, repair, replacement and/or cleaning costs incurred.
If my contract is terminated due to my own fault/gross misconduct, or I wish to terminate my contract prior to its conclusion, it is my own responsibility to pay for all transport costs back from the contract location (including a replacement's travel costs), whether or not booked by me or on my behalf.
If I am utilising a hotel, I understand that if I fail to turn up to work on any assigned day, regardless of reason, I will incur the full hotel cost for that particular day(s).
I hereby agree to and authorise any and all such applicable costs detailed on this disclaimer form be deducted from my wages and, if inadequate, I personally agree to pay any difference directly to KSB Recruitment Consultants Ltd upon request.
Where to find GDPR info/help: